Who we are
Our website address is: https://achievewellnessmedical.com.
At Achieve Wellness Medical Center, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information that we gather through our website.
By using our website, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our website.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We may collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, that you provide to us when you register for an account, make a purchase, or contact us through the website
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and zip code, that you provide to us when you create an account or make a purchase
- Payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address, that you provide to us when you make a purchase
- Usage data, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take on the website, that is automatically collected as you use the website
- Location data, such as your IP address, that is automatically collected when you use the website
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders and manage your account
- To communicate with you about your orders, account, and the website
- To personalize your experience on the website by providing content and recommendations based on your interests and usage data
- To improve the website and our products and services
- To protect against, detect, and prevent fraud and other illegal activities
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your device when you visit a website. Cookies can be used to personalize your experience on the website, to remember your preferences, and to track your usage.
We may use the following types of cookies on the Achieve Wellness Medical Center website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. They are typically set in response to actions you take, such as logging in or filling out a form.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take. They are used to improve the website’s performance and provide a better user experience.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show you relevant advertisements based on your interests and usage data. They may be set by us or by third party advertising partners.
- Third party cookies: These cookies are set by third parties, such as social media networks or analytics providers. They may be used to track your usage of the website and show you relevant advertisements or content on other websites.
You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them at allaboutcookies.org.
Security of Your Personal Information
We have implemented measures to protect the security of your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. When personal information is supplied, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to This Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement regularly to stay informed about our practices and your choices.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact us at (573) 447-7371.
Please contact us by phone at (573) 447-7371 or by mail at 2703 E. Broadway, Suite 224, Columbia, MO 65201.